Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Breaking News!

Two VERY important discoveries occurred yesterday! First, was the undeniable, uncontroversial discovery of water on Mars.

And secondly was the alliance of Google and Virgin to create a long-term 100 year plan to colonize Mars. The new joint-company in charge of the vision has been named Virgle and is looking for new pioneers of its program already.

I would have posted these discoveries as soon as I'd heard them yesterday, but time wasn't cooperating.

3 comments:

Eamon said...

Lol you had me there over water on Mars. The hairs on the back of my neck pricked up and I clicked on the link ...

Vicken said...

damn april fools

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!