Thursday, November 01, 2007

What's wrong with you people?

I unfortunately did not have the time to post on this blog for quite a long while. I'm sorry, I was slightly somewhat extremely busy with stuff from school and such. At least, lets assume I was. However, you wouldn't be able to imagine the scare once I checked Google Analytics a couple of days ago. I was shocked to find out that during my period of inactivity, traffic SOARED. Well, not really soared that much, but was still significantly bigger. Here is the Google Analytics graphic:

As you can tell, the last post was on October 20. A couple of days after that, there was a huge spike in the number of visits which maintained pretty steadily afterward. Compare that with the beginning of October and you'll see why I was so surprised. Well, I'm going to try and keep up with the posts, but unfortunately, there's just way too much to do, I haven't even been keeping up on my RSS feeds very well, so I can't guarantee anything. But stick around if you can.

3 comments:

adam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Larry said...

Nothing and everything is wrong with me.

Joe Smith said...

haha. yay traffic analysis :)