Thursday, August 30, 2007

Another Nice Visitor

If you remember, a couple of weeks ago I had a view by a FreeBSD guy. We gave him(/her) a warm welcome. Well, I did. But now....... we have an even more welcome visitor from an operating system that I revere and adore. If you can't guess it by now, and you've read my blog for quite some time, I'm ashamed of you. Well, I'm not going to spoil it by saying anything. You know what they say, a picture is worth a thousand words:
Of course it's SunOS, what did you think? By the way, the stats fell even more with Windows users getting an even larger share of the views. However, it might be because I'm looking at my blog FROM a Windows computer (darn Arizona). I hope that statistic soon equilibriates to acceptable levels when I get back.

No comments: