Wednesday, July 18, 2007

The Last Question

I recently just found the story, The Last Question, by Isaac Asimov on the web. This story was referenced in the book Hyperspace by Michio Kaku (pgs. 310-312). I was always interested in that story, but I was never able to find it. But now, I did, and I encourage all of you to read it because it really is a good short story. It has everything you can ask for, an analog computer, Humanity, entropy, with a surprising twist at the end. I'll try not to spoil it for you.

2 comments:

Anonymous Coward said...

That has got to be one of my favorite story from asimov. I had been hunting for that link for a while. Thanks!

While I'm here may i recommend my own blog? bayblab.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hey Bro, read this story awhile ago, glad to see it put it up here . . .