Saturday, April 14, 2007

Work delay

Sorry everyone for the delay. I'm currently being swamped with work because of the totally awesome trip to Costa Rica. At the beginning of the week, I had to finish a history assignment because I couldn't do it over spring break. I finished an assignment which would normally take a week free of school in four days, with two school days. THEN, I had to do two essays on HPOZ which I just finished proofreading and are due in less than an hour, but I think they're rather good.

I'm afraid we're going to have some slowing in the future. I have history terms on the Industrial Revolution, and a brief essay comparing and contrasting Adam Smith with Karl Marx (oh joy!). After that, I have to study for a couple of Julius Caesar tests I missed during English. So, expect some delays. However, I can guarantee that the maximum delay would be next weekend. I think I'll be able to find some window of free time to blog this week.

No comments: