Monday, April 30, 2007

Open blogroll day @ Pharyngula

That's right kids, today is the day that PZ Myers accepts requests to be put on his blogroll. Now, I don't think I'm quite that ready to be put on his blogroll just yet. However, I'd like to leave it up to you, my readers. Do you think I can do something better here? Add some actual high school science experiences? Comment on stories already floating in the blogosphere and help consolidate them? Or do you think my linux-saturated blog is already to your liking? Leave a comment.

1 comment:

Celia said...

These articles are fantastic; the information you show us is interesting for everybody and is really good written. It’s just great!! Do you want to know something more? Read it...: Great investment opportunity in Costa Rica: jaco beach real estate, map jaco beach, hotel in jaco beach costa rica. Visit us for more info at: http://www.jaco-bay.com/