Saturday, April 21, 2007

Name change

Ok, as some of you may (not) know, I'm highly opposed to frequent name changes. It's highly annoying, and on a forum, you forget who everyone is. However, as many of you may have noticed, my original name, The Science Onlooker, was kinda awkward and didn't have a flowing sound to it. You actually had to think about saying it. Well, just as in science, where theories get refined, and in computers, where programs get debugged, names get better and better. So, I'm proud to announce, this blog will from now on be Scientifically Open Source (except for the URL, I need to think of something for that).

If you feel strongly about this, then by all means, discuss in the comments. Actually, I'm kinda desperate.

1 comment:

Larry said...

Hmmm , cool clever name.