Monday, March 05, 2007

Chinese Music now officially part of my collection

After being seeing a performance in school about Korean music, I was suddenly inspired to rip the music off of my Academic Decathlon Music CD (and not distribute it). I guess it started at the very beginning, with the Kkwaenggwari:
I don't think there's a word to describe this instrument. The sound it makes is very loud, if you hear it, you think about getting a headache from it, but you don't, mysteriously. Well anyways, at the very beginning, the (troupe?) marched in, with the Kkwaenggwari as the loudest instrument of all of them. I think most people were kinda surprised at this sound, but I was like, "I'm strangely used to this music". So, after hearing Korean music, I decided to add Chinese music to my collection. Yeah, that's about it.

1 comment:

Larry said...

Damn Asians.