Friday, November 10, 2006

I HAVE BEEN PROMOTED!!!

I am nerdier than 95% of all people. Are you nerdier? Click here to find out!

I have finally been promoted to Nerd God. Before, my scores were in the 80s as a High Nerd, but luckily, this day has come. I would like to thank my chemistry teacher. I think the tipping point is now that I know ~ 80% of the periodic table. Let me see, there are so many other people I would like to thank for this award. My parents; of course, the physics teacher at my school, Mr. Laderman, without whom my knowledge of science would not be near where it is now; my very supportive friends, Valeriy and Josh. They are now marginally better nerds than me. I would also like to thank MarkCC for introducing me to this quiz, and the Sciguy, whose post made me take it again and achieve this high score. To all of you, I say, thanks.

No comments: